Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cinnamon rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon rolls recipe. To make cinnamon rolls you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon rolls:
- Use 12 cups of flour.
- You need 500 g of rama.
- Take 1 of and half cup sugar.
- Take 3 sachets of dry yeast mixed with 450 ml of water.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Use 300 g of milk.
- You need 3 cups of cinnamon.
Steps to make Cinnamon rolls:
- Work flour,sugar and butter together,make a well in the middle and add dry yeast,milk and beaten eggs.
- Knead the mixture for about 5 minutes then cover with cling wrap /plastic then let it stand for about an hour until it forms a doubled size.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Put dough on a plat surface like a table and sprinkle flour so that it should not stick then roll the dough to the right left bottom and the top part then sprinkle with cinnamon all over then start folding the dough.
- Cut the folded dough into thicker slices put on an greased oven pan and bake for 30 minute.
- Remove from the pan and to make it glossy mix flour with water and use a spray then put back to the oven and bake for just 5 minutes and remove from heat.
If you find this Cinnamon rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.