Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chuck Steak 🥩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chuck Steak 🥩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you may not miss consuming meat.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chuck steak 🥩 recipe. To cook baked chuck steak 🥩 you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chuck Steak 🥩:
- Use 2 packs of Boneless Beef Chuck steak.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/3 cup of olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Chuck Steak 🥩:
- Rinse and pat dry your steaks……
- Place steaks in a large baking pan…….
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, minced garlic and olive oil, mix well…….
- Pour olive oil mixture all over steaks, turning steaks over to evenly coat………
- Place steaks in a preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 30 – 40 minutes, or until steaks are done to your liking……Turn steaks over halfway thru cooking………
- Let steaks rest for several minutes, then slice, serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Baked Chuck Steak 🥩 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.