Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8%! This is a great number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco soup! recipe. You can cook taco soup! using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Soup!:
- Use 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Use 1 can of corn.
- Use 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of stewed or rotell tomatos.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of favorite taco sauce. (i save all the taco condiments when i go out to grab something to eat. i will use all of them in this dish lol).
- You need 1 of you are going to need good corn chips, some good cheedar chesse shreaded, and some sour cream!.
Steps to make Taco Soup!:
- Start frying the hamburger meat, while its getting started cut up your onion..
- Add onion and then after the meat starts to brown a little more add the garlic.
- I prefer to brown it good/ well done. When it is well done, add chilli powder, cumin, and salt. pour a little water over it so I can mix well. cook it a good 3 or 4 mins on medium low..
- Now add all the cans to the mix. Do Not drain..
- If you want more liquid you can always add more water..
- Now add the taco sauce and stir. I let it simmer for about 10 mins and then sit about 5..
- pour you a bowl, top with cheese and sour cream then crush corn chips over the top. My teenagers devour this. You can also top with jale peppers if you want more heat!.
If you find this Taco Soup! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.