Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Po mans stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Po mans stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Po mans stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. This is a great number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to po mans stew recipe. You can have po mans stew using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Po mans stew:
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2 medium of onions, chopped.
- Get 4 can of stewed tomatoes 14 1/2 oz each.
- Provide 8 medium of carrots, sliced.
- You need 4 of celery ribs, sliced.
- Get 3 medium of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
Steps to make Po mans stew:
- In a dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add tomatoes, carrots, celery, potatoes, water, rice, salt, pepper and garlic; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables and rice are tender..
- Uncover and simmer 20-30 minutes longer or until thickened..
If you find this Po mans stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.