Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy pumpkin soup and meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy pumpkin soup and meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy pumpkin soup and meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin soup and meatballs recipe. You can have creamy pumpkin soup and meatballs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy pumpkin soup and meatballs:
- Provide 2 of butternuts (peeled and cubed).
- Provide 50 g of butter.
- Provide 1 of \2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Get 200 ml of fresh cream.
- Get 1 of teadpoon chilli flakes.
- Use 1 kg of lean beef mince.
- Take 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of red pepper(chopped finely).
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Get 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take Pinch of salt and pepper for taste.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 250 g of cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Bit of olive oil for frying.
Instructions to make Creamy pumpkin soup and meatballs:
- In a pot boil pumpkin with just a bit of water until soft.
- Blend until smooth add salt and pepper, few chilli flakes,cinnamon and cumin and then add fresh cream.
- Meatballs: in a bowl mix mince,spices,breadcrumbs,onion,peppers and eggs all together and form round shapes.
- Chop your cheese into cubes then put it cubes into Centre of each meatball.
- Grease oven pan with bit of oil heat oven to 150 degree then grill the meatballs.
- Then plate soup first then add meatballs inside.
If you find this Creamy pumpkin soup and meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.