Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vanilla biscuits recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super beneficial for your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely eating beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla biscuits recipe. To cook vanilla biscuits you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vanilla biscuits:
- Take 8 cups of self-raising flour, sifted.
- Use 500 g of Stork baking margarine.
- Get 1 cup of white sugar.
- Get 8 of eggs.
- You need 4 TBS of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Vanilla biscuits:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Place the Stork margarine in a mixing bowl, cream the margarine to be smooth and creamy add sugar whip them together until it is creamy..
- In a small bowl where you have beaten your eggs add the vanilla essence and mix them together. Then add them into the mixing bowl fold the margarine with eggs as it has mixed well add the sifted flour fold until it well mixed.
- Then once the dough is done make small balls to press them with your shaper, sorry that I don't have Tupperware lid but I shape with the bottom of a glass..
- Place your biscuits on the baking tray and bake them for about 10 to 15 minutes once turn golden brown remove them..
- The biscuits are done and they taste delicious 😋😋.
If you find this Vanilla biscuits recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.