Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goulash/what ever you need2 use up/stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goulash/what ever you need2 use up/stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You are additionally going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In this article we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are associated with the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
Yet another amazing side effect of utilizing this type of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose weight by improving your metabolism. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to lose weight. This is really great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to lose some weight or for folks that are trying to drop some weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also recognize that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. Should you have other oils in your house I would recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be related to it. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goulash/what ever you need2 use up/stew recipe. You can have goulash/what ever you need2 use up/stew using 23 ingredients and 35 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goulash/what ever you need2 use up/stew:
- Use 2 of green pepper.
- You need 2 of small onion any kind.
- Use 3 of spring or green onion.
- You need 3 of baby bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 3-4 of med sized potatoes any kind.
- Use 2 cups of cabbage any kind.
- Provide 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 15 oz of whole stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 15 oz of can stewed whole tomatoes or diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp. of Mild or hot paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Sweet paprika.
- You need 1 of tbsp.parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 of tsp.basil.
- Provide 1/2 of tsp.oregano.
- Get 1/2 of tsp.rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of tsp.salt.
- Prepare 1 of tsp.pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 lb. of Ground meat. I use beef.
- Get 3 tbsp. of Peanut oil.
- Use of Needed a little garlic salt at the end.
Steps to make Goulash/what ever you need2 use up/stew:
- Here's basically what you'll need minus the noodles and a few missing components but I added them to the ingredients listed above. Wasn't really sure what I was going to make exactly at the time but this came out wonderful. Full clean flavor.
- Rough chop all vegetables except your garlic and potatoes..
- Heat Dutch oven or a pan you have a lid for to med/high heat add oil swirl around pan and allow 1-2 mins. To come up to temp. It will start to shimmer but should not be smoking if so reduce heat and give it a minute or two to drop a little we do not want charred vegetables for this particular recipe. I cook on a glass top now unfortunately sure do miss the flame. All appliances do vary..
- Add your vegetables and saute for about 5-7 mins untill soft and translucent..
- While sauteing smash and mince your garlic I've found that if you process your garlic right before your going to use it the flavor will be much more robust..
- Now add your ground beef/pork/chicken/turkey whichever your using and season with salt and pepper..
- Mix well breaking your grinds up with your spoon untill no longer pink or untill off white and gray if using P.C.T about 5-7 mins.
- Now here's were cooking process can become debatable we want to really brown up our meat. I don't mean like a roast or steak but when using ground meat with vegetables a lot of water/moisture cooks out so we want to cook all of that off..
- It takes about 10 mins to achieve this so in all actuality were going to cook our grounds and vegetables for about 17-20 mins. Now what's left is a very potent infused oil with all our ingredients. Now the very health conscious chef could discard this but I recommend you leave it in for a flavor booster at this point..
- Now add your garlic and stir well for 30-60 sec. Any longer the garlic can become bitter. Just untill your wife says what are you making in there smells wonderful!!!.
- Now we want to add our tomato paste..
- Stir and mix well untill you reach a nice rust color about 2 mins.
- Add beef stock and stir and incorporate the entire broth making sure all the paste has desolved into the gravy..
- Add your diced tomatoes or break up your whole stewed with your fingers. I like these better cause for one were cooking for a longer time and they won't disintegrate into the sauce and secondly it keeps up well with the rough chopped vegetables..
- Now add your mild or hot paprika. Keep your sweet on the back burner for now. Stir and incorporate..
- Toss in your bay leaves and incorporate..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low. Should look something like this..
- Cover and crack lid. We're looking for a slow simmer just a little pop every once in a while..
- Set timer for 1 hour and do not stir..
- Okay looks good so far except for the oil on top of our gravy..
- Spoon out and discard. If you kept the can from the tomatoes put it in there..
- Okay oil taken care of pretty much what we left in earlier but it did it's job for the first hour of the cooking process. Now we're going to add our dry herbs. The grinder is basil oregano and rosemary or use the measurements above individually. Stir and incorporate..
- Cover lid cracked again..
- Another hour on the timer..
- In the mean time during your second hour of cooking peel and place your potatoes in a dish filled with water to keep them from discoloring. Cut up your cabbage into 1/4 in strains..
- Okay we beeped let's see how were looking. Looks good now let's have a taste..
- Very very good now it's time to add our sweet paprika. Stir and incorporate..
- Quarter your potatoes and add to pot. Stir stir stir.
- Add cabbage stir..
- Stir untill well incorporated..
- Now this last half hour keep the lid off and increase heat to med to cook your potatoes. Now you could crack the lid and keep your low temp in witch I did but the potatoes will take an hour at that temp. So to speed it up med heat 30 min lid off. Oops almost forgot add your dried parsley flakes also..
- After 30 mins or like I did an hour check you potatoes with a tooth pick push into the center of the potato and it should slide right off when done if not cook a little longer untill they do..
- Mine needed a little more time so I tasted it and it was very good but the potatoes as they always will absorbed some of the saltyness so I added couple of shakes of garlic salt..
- And there you have it. Seems like a lot but it really isn't. Just like making any soup chili or stew just wanted to give the best walk through I could at least I thought so. 30 min active 2 to 2 1/2 hours inactive..
- Thanks to all that invest there time in the read and or the recipe lol. Treat others the way you would like to be treated including animals!! May God bless us all……
If you find this Goulash/what ever you need2 use up/stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.