Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect John’s Vegetable Beef Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best John’s Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to John’s Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is one of the healthiest meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has told you to ingest some fish at least two or three times every week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to john’s vegetable beef soup recipe. To make john’s vegetable beef soup you only need 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make John’s Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Get 1 lb of hamburger meat or stewed meat.
- Prepare 3-4 of medium potatoes diced.
- Use 1 of soup bone.
- Use 4-5 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2-3 stalks of celery diced.
- Get 1 of diced sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of large head diced garlic.
- Use 1 of diced jalapeño.
- Take 1 (14.5 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of can corn.
- Use 1 (32 oz) of beef broth.
- Take 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Get 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1-3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1-3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 cup of v-8 juice.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take of olive oil.
- You need of Optional 1/4 to 1/2 fresh cabbage.
Steps to make John’s Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Sauté in a large pot the onions, garlic and jalapeños in the olive oil on medium high heat..
- Add meat, worchestershire sauce, soy sauce, and cook till meat is browned..
- Add all other ingredients and stir well to mix. Bring to a boil, then cut heat down to medium. Cook till potatoes & carrots are soft 20 to 30 minutes. Turn to simmer till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this John’s Vegetable Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.