Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Vanilla Blocks Cake with Caramel Butter Cream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Vanilla Blocks Cake with Caramel Butter Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Vanilla Blocks Cake with Caramel Butter Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has instructed you to eat some fish twice or thrice every week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish in at least two meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate vanilla blocks cake with caramel butter cream recipe. To cook chocolate vanilla blocks cake with caramel butter cream you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Vanilla Blocks Cake with Caramel Butter Cream:
- Use 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Use 200 g of Butter/margarine.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Get of Vanilla essence.
- Use 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need of For the topping:.
- Take 1/2 cup of apricot jam, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 can of caramel.
- You need of Mixed seeds to decorate.
Steps to make Chocolate Vanilla Blocks Cake with Caramel Butter Cream:
- Prepare the oven to 180°C. Grease two loaf tins. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the sponge cake (leave out the cocoa powder for later use). Using the electric hand mixer, blend everything together to a smooth battery, for about 3 minutes. Divide the batter in two equal halves and place the other in another bowl. Pour the cocoa powder into the other half and mix until all is incorporated and brown. Pour the two batters each into baking tins and bake for 50-60 minutes. Let it cool..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, blend together the cream, caramel until doubled in size and thick. Then chill. Take the cool sponges and cut each one in half lengthwise, so you can have 2 long section of chocolate sponges and 2 long section of vanilla sponges. Brush all sides of each with melted jam..
- On a serving tray, place the chocolate and vanilla sponge, sandwich with a thick layer of the caramel cream inbetween and sides. Then place the remaining chocolate sponge on top of the vanilla sponge, then the vanilla on top of the chocolate, sandwich with caramel cream and all over the cake..
- Sprinkle with mixed seeds. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chocolate Vanilla Blocks Cake with Caramel Butter Cream recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.