Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your body and or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. You can cook vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Soup:
- You need 4 quarts of Water -.
- Use 2 cans of Stewed Tomatoes -.
- Use 1 can of Kidney Beans -.
- Take 2-3 of Potatoes (Diced) -.
- Provide 2 cups of Corn -.
- Provide 2 cans of Green Beans -.
- Use 4 of Carrots (Chopped) -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic (Minced) -.
- Take 3 tbsp of Salt -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pepper -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thyme -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Paprika -.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Herbs de Provence -.
Instructions to make Vegetable Soup:
- Fill a pot with 4 quarts of water turning it on to medium heat, then chop your carrots into coins and dice the potatoes. When done add to the pot of water on the stove top..
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans, then add them to the pot. Open 2 cans of stewed tomatoes and add to the pot. Open and drain 2 cans of green beans adding to the pot as well. After that add in 2 cups of corn..
- Now add 2 tbsp of minced garlic, 3 tbsp of salt, 1 tbsp of pepper, 2 tbsp of paprika, 1 tbsp of thyme, 1 tbsp of herbs de Provence and 1 tbsp of garlic powder..
- Now cover the pot and allow it to cook at medium for about an hour stirring occasionally. After an hour reduce to low and let it go for another hour. Then it is ready to serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.