Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Scones with cinnamon and apricot jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scones with cinnamon and apricot jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a good smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This does not mean, however, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scones with cinnamon and apricot jam recipe. To cook scones with cinnamon and apricot jam you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Scones with cinnamon and apricot jam:
- Get 6 cups of self-raising flour.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Get 500 g of Wooden spoon margarine for baking.
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of cinnamon.
- Get To taste of apricot jam.
Instructions to make Scones with cinnamon and apricot jam:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Take your mixing bowl sift the flour, add salt and sugar.
- Mix these dry ingredients then follow with margarine.
- Mix this with hands if your don't have a good processor to mix for the dough must be like bread crumbs.
- In a other bowl mix vanilla essence, eggs and milk mix all together and will add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix with dry ingredients and mix until it soft to roll for your scones.
- Once the dough is is mixed then pour the flour on the table and add the dough spread it and sprinkle the cinnamon and spread the apricot jam and roll your dough cut it place it on the baking pan.
- Glaze your scones and bake for 10-20 minutes until it baked and golden.
- The scones are beautiful and tasty remove them and let them cool on the rack the enjoy them with tea for me perfect cup of tea black without milk and sugar enjoy.
If you find this Scones with cinnamon and apricot jam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.