Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable beef soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are good for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup recipe. To cook vegetable beef soup you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable beef soup:
- You need 1-1.5 pounds of leftover beef roast, diced.
- Use 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of diced carrots.
- Use 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of purple cabbage, diced.
- Use 1 can of diced stewed tomatoes, with juice.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Get 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Use of Seasoning to taste: basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper, crushed red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Vegetable beef soup:
- Sauté the onion, cabbage, and carrots in butter until slightly softened.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let cook at a soft boil for 20-30 minutes or until veggies are cooked to your liking. Stir occasionally..
If you find this Vegetable beef soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.