Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Queens Cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Queens Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Queens Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain many terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to have loads of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels decrease by as much as eight percent! That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to queens cakes recipe. To cook queens cakes you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Queens Cakes:
- Get 6 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Use 500 g of Rama margarine.
- Get 4 of tsps of vanilla essence.
- Provide 500 ml of amasi (inkomazi sour milk).
Instructions to make Queens Cakes:
- Preheat oven 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take a bowl and smooth the margarine, with sugar..
- Once it is smooth and creamy, add eggs mixed with vanilla essence.
- Then pour the self raising flour to the mixture and mix and add amasi until the dough is smooth creamy yet runny..
- Then take your Queens cakes tray put those paper cup holder and scoop the dough.
- Bake them for 10- 15 until they baked perfectly..
- Well enjoy them with tea or juice.
If you find this Queens Cakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.