Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stewed Beef and Chapati recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Beef and Chapati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Beef and Chapati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed beef and chapati recipe. To make stewed beef and chapati you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stewed Beef and Chapati:
- Get 1/2 kg of beef cut into strip.
- Take 10 of large potatoes diced.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes diced.
- Get 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of courgette diced.
- Use 1 of bell pepper diced.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take 1 cup of cooking oil for frying.
- Take 4 cups of chapati flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of warm water.
Steps to make Stewed Beef and Chapati:
- In a bowl place the chapati flour. Mix the sugar and a tea spoon of salt into the warm water..
- Form a small hole in a flour and add the water slowly kneed until it forms a soft dough.
- Add a tablespoon cooking oil and kneed. Cover and let it set for ten to fifteen minutes..
- Meanwhile fry onions in a tablespoon of cooking oil in a sufuria. Add the beef and potatoes and stir. Leave for five minutes.
- Add in the courgettes and bell peppers and tomatoes and stir. Add in two cuos of water salt and stir. Summer for fifteen minutes..
- Pinch the dough and form small balls. Flatten using a rolling pin..
- In a heated frying pan place the flattened chapati and add a tea spoon cooking oil..
- Cook evenly on both sides. Do this until your done with the chapatis.
- Serve with the beef stew..
If you find this Stewed Beef and Chapati recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.