Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stewed matoke #4WeeksChallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed matoke #4WeeksChallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are loaded with things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are known to have tons of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a great number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed matoke #4weekschallenge recipe. You can cook stewed matoke #4weekschallenge using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stewed matoke #4WeeksChallenge:
- Provide 1/4 kg of green banana.
- Get 1 handful of potatoes cubed.
- You need 5 of carrot pieces.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Take Pinch of salt+oil for frying.
Instructions to make Stewed matoke #4WeeksChallenge:
- Peel the bananas,carrots and potatoes together and wash thoroughly then cut into cubes..
- Fry your onion until dark brown and diced tomatoes cook for one minute then add your washed potatoes +bananas, cook for 3minutes add water as needed then let the mixture boil.
- After cooking for about 15min you can thicken the stew with little flour (wheat)+some water or if you have cooking cream but the process is optional, serve and garnish with raw tomato, accompaniment for the dish is chapati.
If you find this Stewed matoke #4WeeksChallenge recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.