Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Emilys Epic Burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Emilys Epic Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Emilys Epic Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to emilys epic burger recipe. To make emilys epic burger you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Emilys Epic Burger:
- Use 2 lb of good quality mince beef.
- Provide 2 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- Provide of Salt and Pepper (a really good sprinkle you need a good amount).
- Get of Garnishes (optional).
- Use Slices of Cheese.
- Prepare of Tomato sliced.
- Provide of Ketchup or bbq sauce.
- Use of Lettuce.
- Take of Mustard thin layer on bun.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Use of Gherkins sliced.
- Provide of Large bread bun toasted.
Steps to make Emilys Epic Burger:
- Throw the minced beef in a large bowl, add the seasoning and salt and mix well!.
- Leave to stand for 10 mins at least..
- I use a large cookie cutter for my burger mould. Spoon in a press down firmly. Underneath, I have baking paper so it doesn’t stick!.
- Let them rest in the fridge to firm up for 15 mins..
- I use an electronic griddle which speeds up the time it cooks! But you can place them in the oven, frying pan or grill they should take 6 mins each side if flipping them..
- Check they are cooked in the middle and have fun with your favourite ingredients layering up your burger bun!!.
If you find this Emilys Epic Burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.