Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stewed waru recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed waru recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are good for the health of your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your system and or cause issues for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed waru recipe. You can cook stewed waru using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stewed waru:
- Get 3 of large potatoes.
- You need 1 of small onions.
- Provide 2 of medium size tomatoes. shredded.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of royco.
- Get to taste of salt.
- You need 1 bunch of corriander.
Instructions to make Stewed waru:
- Put 1 tbsp of oil in a pan, add in diced onions..
- Fry until soft and a little brown..
- Add in the shredded or blended tomatoes..
- Stir for 2 minutes. Then add in royco powder..
- Ensure the potatoes are peeled and divided into small pieces. Then add in the chopped potatoes to the cooking tomatoes.
- Stir and in corriander. Mix and add water(1/2 half a cup). This prevents the potatoes from burning.
- Then add salt to taste add allow to boil for 20 minutes until the potatoes Become soft..
- Then add in corriander and serve you can ganish with the corriander too like i did..
If you find this Stewed waru recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.