Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple scones #Baking recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple scones #Baking recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has advised you to ingest some fish two times or threee times a week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try eating fish in at least two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple scones #baking recipe. To make simple scones #baking you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple scones #Baking:
- Use 3 cups of flour.
- Use 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 9 tbsp of butter(cut into cubes).
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Simple scones #Baking:
- Sift your dry ingredients and rub in the butter into the dry ingredients until you have rubbed all the butter in and have created a crumbly texture..
- Mix your egg, vanilla essence and milk until well mixed..
- Using a fork, make a well in the crumbly mixture and pour the wet I gredients in the well. Using a fork mix until just combined. Then using your hands form a dough. Do not over mix or knead..
- Roll the dough on a lightly dusted surface with with flour and cut into desired shape and size. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool and serve as desired.
If you find this Simple scones #Baking recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.