Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sticky toffee pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky toffee pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a good smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky toffee pudding recipe. You can have sticky toffee pudding using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sticky toffee pudding:
- You need 50 g of butter.
- Take 190 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs or 1 jumbo egg.
- Provide 375 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- You need 15 ml of white vinegar.
- Provide 30 g of apricot jam.
- Get 30 g of cocoa powder (optional).
- Use of Toffee sauce.
- Get 175 ml of brown sugar.
- You need 90 g of butter.
- Use 30 ml of Golden syrup.
- Provide 250 ml of cream.
Steps to make Sticky toffee pudding:
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, jam and milk.
- Gently fold in flour.
- Add vinegar and mix.
- Pour batter into a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. I don’t grease my pan because when we pour the toffee sauce over the pudding it softens and doesn’t stick to the dish..
- When the pudding has been in the oven for 20 mins prepare your sauce..
- In a pot bring all sauce ingredients to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes until thickened..
- By this time your pudding should be ready and out of the oven. Prick holes all over using a fork and pour over the sauce..
- You can serve the pudding warm or cold with custard or whatever you prefer. Enjoy.
If you find this Sticky toffee pudding recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.