Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Malva Pudding with caramel sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malva Pudding with caramel sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start eating these health food every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malva pudding with caramel sauce recipe. To cook malva pudding with caramel sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Malva Pudding with caramel sauce:
- Prepare of Pudding Ingredients:.
- Prepare 500 ml of sugar.
- Provide 30 ml of apricot jam.
- Prepare 10 ml of bicarbonate of soda.
- Get 10 ml of vinegar.
- Use 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 750 ml of flour.
- Provide 60 ml of Butter or margarine.
- Use 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Sauce Ingredients:.
- Provide 200 ml of butter or margarine.
- Use 250 ml of sugar.
- Use 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need of Whipped cream to serve.
Steps to make Malva Pudding with caramel sauce:
- Set oven to 180°C and grease a medium (2 or 3l) sized baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the apricot jam and beat well. Add the remaining ingredients and beat for 3 minutes..
- Pour into the prepared dish and bake for 20 – 30 minutes or until done..
- For the sauce: Place all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour over pudding while still warm..
- Serve with whipped cream and ENJOY! 😘.
If you find this Malva Pudding with caramel sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.