Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stewed Beef and Chips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Beef and Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Beef and Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Luckily, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed beef and chips recipe. To cook stewed beef and chips you only need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stewed Beef and Chips:
- Take 3 of large potatoes.
- Use of Oil for frying.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 KG of meat.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of royco.
- You need to taste of Salt..
- Get 2 of Knorr beef.
- Use 1 of hoho.
- Provide 1 bunch of Dania.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
Instructions to make Stewed Beef and Chips:
- Cut the beef and put to boil with 1/2 cup of Water and salt and curry powder..
- While the meat is boiling start to remove the potato peels and cut the potatoes into strip like chips..
- Then put to boil the potatoes for five minutes..
- While boiling prepare the oil for frying by heating it..
- Dry the boiled potatoes and start to deep fry them.
- While the potatoes are frying, cut onions tomatoes and hoho..
- Remove the chips from the pan and dry them..
- Then put in a hot pot and serve after five minutes.
- After meat is soft and tender, let water dry and add salt and oil. Fry until it starts to brown..
- Add in onions, fry until golden brown. Add in diced hoho and fry for a few minutes then add Dania. Add tomatoes, cook until soft. then mash the beef cubes with your bare hands add to the cooking beef. Then stir..
- Dissolve water in Half a cup of water then add to the cooking meat..
- Stir for a while and allow to boil for five minutes..
- Then serve with chips..
- I love it..
If you find this Stewed Beef and Chips recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.