Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy hot cross buns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy hot cross buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy hot cross buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy hot cross buns recipe. You can cook easy hot cross buns using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy hot cross buns:
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of castor sugar.
- Get 4 teaspoons of instant yeast.
- Provide 3 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of clove powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of raisins.
- You need of The glaze and topping optional.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of apricot jam warmed.
Instructions to make Easy hot cross buns:
- Place milk, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Set aside for about 10min or until frothy. Sift flour and spices in a large bowl and then rub the butter into the flour mixture until crumbly..
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture then stir in eggs and yeast mixture. Now add the raisins. Combine until a dough forms. Put your dough onto a floured surface and knead for about 5/6 min until the dough is elastic and smooth. Put the dough in an oiled large and cover with cling wrap and set this aside in a warm place until doubled in size. When it has doubled in size remove from bowl and punch down dough. Knead this again and make 12 large rolls. Use a greased tray big enough..
- Set aside for another 15/20min for rolls to rise. Preheat your oven to 200c. When rolls have risen, you can use the flour and water and pipelines across all the rolls. This is optional..
- Bake for 10 min then reduce temperature to 180c and bake for another 15min..
- Remove from oven and brush with apricot jam whilst warm🥰.
If you find this Easy hot cross buns recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.