Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heavenly chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heavenly chocolate cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heavenly chocolate cake recipe. To make heavenly chocolate cake you need 32 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Heavenly chocolate cake:
- You need of Chocolate cake :.
- You need 500 ml of cake flour sifted.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of bicarb soda.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Get 180 ml of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 500 ml of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Provide 250 ml of hot water mixed with 3 tsp coffee.
- Use 125 ml of oil.
- Provide 250 ml of milk.
- Provide of Buttercream:.
- Get 2 cups of icing sugar.
- Take 4 Tbs of soft butter.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa (for a light colour).
- Use 2 Tbs of milk.
- You need of Chocolate Ganache :.
- Provide 1 Tbs of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 200 g of baking chocolate.
- You need of Homemade chocolate numbers:.
- Get of Pen.
- Provide of Waxpaper.
- Prepare 50 g of chocolate pieces(depends on how thick you want the numbers).
- Get of Toothpicks.
- Prepare of Deco(I used edible glitter and mini Astros).
- Provide of Chocolate dipped strawberries:.
- Get 10 of strawberries.
- Provide of Few pieces chocolate.
- Take of Edible glitter.
- Get of Extra Deco for the cake as required.
Instructions to make Heavenly chocolate cake:
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C. Grease or line 2 round baking tins. Sift the dry ingredients (cake flour, bicarb soda, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, sugar) for the cake into a bowl. Separately add the eggs, vanilla, oil and milk into a bowl and beat well. Add to the dry ingredients and lightly mix through. Add the hot coffee and mix till smooth..
- Pour the batter into the pans and bake for 20/25 mins inserting a toothpick in the middle to check if done. Leave the cake to cool, cover with wax paper and freeze.
- Write your numbers down on wax paper. Melt the chocolate and fill the numbers using a piping bag or teaspoon. Apply enough chocolate to make thick numbers. Place toothpicks at the bottom and cover the top with chocolate. Decorate as desired and leave it to set. Melt chocolate for the strawberries and dip them as desired, decorate with edible glitter..
- Prepare the buttercream by adding all ingredients (icing sugar, butter, cocoa powder, milk) together, mix till smooth. Take the cake out and apply a thin layer of buttercream on 1 cake layer, add the other layer on top. Ice the sides of the cake and smooth it out. Place the cake in the freezer..
- Prepare the ganache by melting the butter in a pot, add the milk than chocolate pieces. Stir till the chocolate melts and leave it to thicken slightly. Take the cake out and drip the cake sides with ganache by using a spoon or piping bag. Spread the rest of the ganache on the top of the cake. Add the deco for the cake as desired, insert your numbers and place the strawberries. Leave the cake to set and enjoy..
If you find this Heavenly chocolate cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.