Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stewed Hamburgers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Hamburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Hamburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed hamburgers recipe. You can cook stewed hamburgers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stewed Hamburgers:
- Provide 500 g of Lean Beef Mince OR Beef & Pork Mince.
- Use 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 'Panko' Bread Crumbs.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Parsley *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper as required.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Potato Starch Flour.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Provide 1 cup of Beef Stock *Water 1 cup and Beef Stock Cube.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of Tomato Ketchup.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of 'Tonkatsu' Sauce *or Worcestershire Sauce.
Steps to make Stewed Hamburgers:
- Combine Beef Mince, finely chopped Onion, Panko, Egg and finely chopped Parsley. Season with Salt & Pepper and form into 8 patties..
- Coat the patties with Potato Starch Flour very well. This will create jelly like layer around the humburgers and thicken the sauce..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over low to medium heat, brown the burgers on both sides. The insides can be still raw at this stage..
- Add Beef Stock, Tomato Ketchup and Tonkatsu Sauce and mix the liquid ingredients well, then cover with a lid and cook, occasionally turning, for ten minutes or until cooked through and the sauce is thickened..
If you find this Stewed Hamburgers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.