Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stewed Crispy Tofu 红烧香煎豆腐 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Crispy Tofu 红烧香煎豆腐 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a wonderful number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these health food daily. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed crispy tofu 红烧香煎豆腐 recipe. You can cook stewed crispy tofu 红烧香煎豆腐 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stewed Crispy Tofu 红烧香煎豆腐:
- Prepare 500 g of firm tofu cube.
- Take 1 of red pepper.
- Provide 20 g of spring onion.
- Take 100 g of minced turkey (or pork, optimal if you are a vegetarian).
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of potato starch (or cornstarch).
- Get 1 tbsp of Sichuan chilli oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 300 ml of water.
- Use 1 touch of sugar.
Instructions to make Stewed Crispy Tofu 红烧香煎豆腐:
- Slice the firm tofu 4cm (thumb finger nail) thick and place them on a paper towel (we need to fry the tofu, so make sure tofu is dry before you put them into the hot pan)..
- Chop the spring onion and red pepper..
- Heat the pan and add 3 tbsp vegetable oil on medium-high until hot. Carefully add tofu, fry the tofu until they turn to deep golden brown. 4-5 mints per side. Drain on a paper towel..
- Use the same pan to fry minced turkey until the minced turn to white. Add red pepper, minced garlic and a sprinkle of spring onion and stir-fry 1 mints..
- Until all the vegetable become soft and then add 4 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp Sichuan chilli oil, a touch of sugar and 250ml water. Stir it until the mixed thing boiling..
- Add crispy tofu on the top of the boiling mix. Put a lid on the pan and turn to heat to low and cook 8-10 mints..
- Place the tofu on a plate..
- Add a tbsp potato starch into a bowl and mix with 50ml water..
- Add the mix into the pan and stir 30 second until the sauce become thick and glossy..
- Pour the thick sauce on the tofu. Sprinkle some green spring onion for garnish..
- Enjoy your tofu :).
If you find this Stewed Crispy Tofu 红烧香煎豆腐 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.