Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Roast Pork Fillet w Cabbage, Peas & Bacon, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Roast Pork Fillet w Cabbage, Peas & Bacon, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Roast Pork Fillet w Cabbage, Peas & Bacon, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a good smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that including green beans on your green salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss consuming meat.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys roast pork fillet w cabbage, peas & bacon, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys roast pork fillet w cabbage, peas & bacon, gf df ef sf nf using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Roast Pork Fillet w Cabbage, Peas & Bacon, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 600 g of pork or lamb fillet / tenderloin.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 rashers of streaky bacon, chopped.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 head of white cabbage, finely sliced.
- Prepare 500 ml of ham / lamb stock.
- Get 100 g of frozen peas.
- Provide 50 g of sunflower spread.
- Use Sprig of mint for lamb, rosemary for pork.
Instructions to make Vickys Roast Pork Fillet w Cabbage, Peas & Bacon, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425F.
- Half the fillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and gently brown off the meat on all sides.
- Transfer to a tray in the oven and roast for 15 – 20 minutes.
- When done, set aside to rest for covered in foil.
- While the meat is resting, heat the remaining oil in the frying pan and cook the bacon until crispy.
- Add the onion and cabbage and cook 2 minutes to soften then add the stock and bring to the boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the peas, sunflower spread, and herb sprig. Let boil for 3 minutes then take off the heat & season to taste.
- Uncover the meat and slice thickly.
- Ladle the stock mix onto serving plates and arrange the sliced lamb on top.
- Feel free to add more vegetables! My hubby demanded gravy even though that was the point of the stock lol.
If you find this Vickys Roast Pork Fillet w Cabbage, Peas & Bacon, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.