Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Salted Caramel Baked Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salted Caramel Baked Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salted Caramel Baked Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that including green beans on your salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss the meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salted caramel baked cheesecake recipe. You can cook salted caramel baked cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Baked Cheesecake:
- Use of The salted caramel.
- Take 270 g of Nataniel Caramel Blondie Sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sea salt flakes.
- Get of The cheesecake.
- Use 250 g of crushed Tennis biscuits.
- Prepare 100 g of salted butter, melted.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 500 g of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Get 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of teaspoon vanilla essence.
- Take 200 ml of sour cream.
- Get 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
Steps to make Salted Caramel Baked Cheesecake:
- For the salted caramel, combine the caramel sauce, cream and salt in a small pot. Stir until smooth. Allow to cool. Save 1/4 cup of the caramel for drizzling..
- Spray an 8 inch round spring form tin with some Spray and Cook. In a food processor bring the biscuits to fine crumbs. Mix in the cinnamon and ginger and add the melted butter. Blitz one more time to combine completely. Tip the mixture into your prepared tin and press down all over the base and up the sides..
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, the remaining caramel and sugar until smooth and creamy..
- Add the eggs, then the vanilla essence and beat until well incorporated. Beat for a further 2 minutes on a low to medium setting. Add the sour cream and beat until just combined..
- Pour the filling into the biscuit base and smooth over the top as much as possible..
- Place the tin onto the middle shelf of the oven. Bake for around 80 minutes or until the centre is almost set. There should be a very slight wobble in the centre. Let cool at room temperature for at least 45 minutes. Finally, transfer to the fridge to cool completely..
- To serve, mix a little water into the leftover caramel and heat for 15 seconds in the microwave. Drizzle over the top of the cake and the slices once served..
If you find this Salted Caramel Baked Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.