Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jam squares recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jam squares recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a great number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jam squares recipe. To cook jam squares you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jam squares:
- Get 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 15 ml of baking power.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Provide 1 ml of salt.
- Use 25 ml of sugar.
- Take 125 ml of cups of milk.
- Prepare 125 g of butter.
- Prepare of Jam for top layer.
- Take of Coconut for garnish.
Instructions to make Jam squares:
- Sieve flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl.Preheat the oven at 180°.
- Beat butter, eggs, and sugar until creamy..
- Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients mixture (little by little) then beat all at once until it forms a ball..
- Add milk and mix with hands.
- Decide the mixture in 2. Refrigerate the other half using a plastic wrap, spread the other half on a baking sheet and cover all angles..
- Spread your desired jam (I normally use apricot) on top and bake for 15min. Remove from oven and grate the remaining half on top and bake for 20min or until golden brown..
If you find this Jam squares recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.