Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef empanadas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef empanadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef empanadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your system and or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Try to start consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef empanadas recipe. You can have beef empanadas using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef empanadas:
- Get of plain flour or maize flour.
- Get of quark cheese.
- Provide of warm water approx.
- Get of canned chilli beans.
- Take of minced beef.
- You need of chopped fresh oregano 1tsp cumin powder.
Instructions to make Beef empanadas:
- Mix together flour cheese and water to form a soft dough, wrap in plastic and set aside for 30 minutes..
- Cook beef and cumin in pan on medium heat, add beans cook until well heated, stir in oregano and cool. Roll dough on a plain surface upto 2mm thickness, cut into 8.5 cm rounds, place 1 level tbsp of filling, wet edges and fold to half moon, pressing the edges, trim with cookie cutter. Place few pieces in air fryer and fry @185 degrees for about 15 minutes or until brown and crisp..
If you find this Beef empanadas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.