Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not clog your body and or cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, though. Begin eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe. To make mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 you need 42 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Provide 4 of med potatoes peeled,slice thickly,put in a doubl pot steam 20'.
- Take of Cabbage slice largely,cook in a saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- Get of French beans precook first: to steam on a double pots for 16' or.
- You need of Spinach or Kangkung blanched in saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- You need 2 of Bean Curds: cut in 1/2 then slice thickly,.
- Provide of then fry in the wok filled with a hot oil, fry until golden.
- Take 100 g of Bean sprouts, pouring hot water to soften.
- Prepare 2 of carrots cut thin shape1×2.5cm,boil in saucepan little water 5'.
- Get 1 of big onion chopped finely, fried until half brown in a hot oil,.
- Provide of Divided in half and half; other half onions.
- Use of are for decoration &these has to continue to fry till dark brown.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber sliced.
- Prepare 4 of Small bunches of soft Lettuce (optional).
- Provide 4 of eggs boiled for 6 min, peeled, cut into segments.1 egg/person.
- You need 4 cups of Warm water from the kettle as needed.
- Provide 1-2 Tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Take of Kerupuk emping or Kerupuk merah/red: cracker chips to put on top.
- Take of or Cassava chips (from cassava root) sold in supermarket.
- Use of KETUPAT cakes (press cooked rice) or LONTONG rice.
- Take of Banana large leaf as base bed place on top of the plate.
- Get of How to make PEANUT sauce:.
- Prepare 500 gr of raw peeled Peanuts.
- Take of Rice Bran Oil ('Alfa one' brand, good for food).
- Prepare of In a wok put 1 inch oil, heat the oil,then add the peanuts, keep.
- Prepare of stirring & fry till change slightly the peanut's colour(beidge),.
- You need of then quickly remove the wok,drain the oil. Let cool the peanuts.
- Prepare of Other ingredients for the Peanut Sauce:.
- Use 3/4 cup of can Coconut Cream (optional).
- Provide 300 mls of or more water from the kettle.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves (Daun salam).
- Provide 3 of lemons/kaffir lime leaves, teared at sides of the leaves.
- You need 2 Tbs of Sweet Soy sauce (Kecap manis).
- You need 4 tbs of Java coconut sugar(dark brown sugar, toffee flav) or.
- You need 2 tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt or more.
- Take 2 tbs of tamarind paste or 2 tbs white wine vinegar.
- Get 3 of lemon/lime leaves, teared at sides leaves.
- Use of Spicy paste for the Peanut sauce:.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 10 of fresh red chillies.
- Get 2 cm of square slice terasi,fry dried on saucepan for 7" each side.
- Get of (or 1 tsp dried shrimp paste/mackerel fish paste).
Steps to make Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Prepare the spicy paste: In a food processor put garlic, fresh chillies and the warm dried terasi..
- In a food processor put the cooled fried peanuts. Grind them until become a crunchy butter texture..
- In a wok on stove on medium heat put the water q.b., put the warm water, add the half fried cooked onions, spicy paste, peanut crunchy butter, bay leaves, lemon leaves, salt, jawa coconut sugar, soft brown sugar, sweet soy sauce or and coconut cream, tamarind paste or white wine vinegar: stirring all together & slowly bring to boil then lower down the heat, keep stirring. Put extra water if necessary to not having a concentrated gravy sauce. Taste the season, vinegar & the sugar..
- Cook gently for 2 minutes more. Turn off the heat. Pour the hot peanut sauce in a big serving jar. (When ready to serve on individual dish: pour the peanut sauce abundantly all over on the top of the veges)..
- To serve for 4 peoples: put the softened banana leaf on individual plate. Divide all the vegetables display nicely on each plate: arrange cooked potatoes over the banana as bed, then on top put the cabbage then French beans or a little of spinach, bean curd slices, cucumber, bean sprouts or carrots.Insert the lettuce on the side.On top of veges put a few of the Kerupuk on one side, sprinkle the dark brown dried fried onion on top centre, put the boiled eggs segments on top other side of the dish.
- Finally the gado-gado dish is completed arranged. Lastly pour abundantly the peanut sauce all over top. To those lover of extra hot: a put on the table a jar of Sambal Oelek..
If you find this Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.