Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hiroshima-Style Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hiroshima-Style Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to discover that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this device is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There’s one more thing that’s important to understand about this item and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be pleased to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you on this page what some of these benefits may be.
One more thing quite a lot of you may possibly like concerning this product is that it can actually increase weight loss due to the point that it increases your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that men and women can end up burning off three times more calories by simply making use of this simple product in their diet. If you are one of the people trying to drop some weight in America today you will definitely see that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also understand that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
There is currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your home I would recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be connected with it. There is no doubt that in time businesses will be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hiroshima-style okonomiyaki recipe. You can have hiroshima-style okonomiyaki using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hiroshima-Style Okonomiyaki:
- You need of <Crepe>.
- Take 50 g of Plain Flour *about 1/3 cup.
- Take 100 ml of Water.
- Take of Oil for cooking.
- Get of *You must save 2 tablespoons batter.
- You need of <Toppings>.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes) *optional, crumbled.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of thinly sliced Cabbage.
- You need 1 handful of Bean Sprouts.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of ‘Tenkasu’ *also called ‘Agedama’.
- Provide of *Note: ‘Tenkasu’ is Deep-fried Tempura Batter Chips and it can be impossible to find for many of us. The best substitutes are ‘Fried Shallots’, ‘Shrimp Crackers’ or Indian ‘Boondi’.
- Prepare 50 g of thinly sliced Pork.
- Take 1 of serving (100g) Yakisoba Noodles OR Stir-fry Noodles.
- Get of Salt & Finely Ground Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Take of Aonori (Finely Shredded Green Seaweed) *optional.
- Get of Benishoga (Red Pickled Ginger) OR Pink Pickled Ginger *optional.
Instructions to make Hiroshima-Style Okonomiyaki:
- Make the crepe batter by mixing Flour and Water, and set aside. Prepare the vegetables..
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat, apply a small amount of Oil, and reduce the heat to medium low. *Note: If you use a not-stick frying pan, simply heat over medium low heat and apply a small amount of Oil..
- Spread the batter to create a crepe about 18cm in diameter. (The larger the crepe is, the harder to flip over.) *You must save 2 tablespoons batter..
- Sprinkle with the crumbled Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes) (*optional). Place thinly sliced Cabbage, Bean Sprouts and ‘Tenkasu’ (OR the substitute), drizzle the saved batter over, and cover with Pork slices. Sprinkle with Salt & Pepper..
- When the crepe is nicely browned, carefully flip the whole thing over using 2 turners so that the Pork slices are now touching the frying pan. FIGHT against the temptation that you want to press it down, and let it cook slowly for 4 to 5 minutes. (Slow steam-cooking makes the Cabbage sweet.) Then you may press it down..
- *Tips: Some vegetable pieces would fly off all over the frying pan when you flip it over. Just gather them back to the pancake..
- Meanwhile, cook Yakisoba Noodles in another frying pan, with a small amount of Oil. Season with Salt & Pepper, OR/AND Okonomiyaki Sauce. Carefully transfer the whole pancake, as Pork slices are facing down, onto the Noodles..
- Crack an Egg onto the emptied frying pan and spread it out into the same size as the crepe. Carefully transfer the whole pancake with the Noodles onto the Egg. Cook for another 1 minute until the Egg is cooked..
- Flip over the completed Okonomiyaki, and transfer to the serving plate..
- Spread a generous amount of Okonomiyaki Sauce on the top, sprinkle with Aonori (*optional) and finely chopped Spring Onion, and enjoy with Pickled Ginger (*optional). Hiroshima-Style Okonomiyaki is traditionally served WITHOUT mayonnaise..
If you find this Hiroshima-Style Okonomiyaki recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.