Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna fish kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna fish kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. This is a fantastic number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Start eating these health food regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish kebab recipe. To cook tuna fish kebab you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna fish kebab:
- You need 1 tin of tuna in spring water.
- Use 4 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala or tandoori masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get of Hand full of fresh coriander, mint and parsley.
- Get 1 of egg to dip.
- Get of Oil to fry.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fried onion, you can use fresh chopped onion as well.
Instructions to make Tuna fish kebab:
- Boil the potatoes. Take them in a mixing bowl. Drain tunas from tin. Now add all the ingredients except egg. Mix them very well..
- Now make them in round shape or any other shapes you like. I prefer round. Take a frying pan. Pour oil. You can fry in deep oil. Take one and dip into the egg and put them in the frying pan. Fry them both side on medium heat. Serve with any sauce as snacks or can have them with rice as well. You can add extra chilli to make it more spicy..
If you find this Tuna fish kebab recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.