Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Cheesy Spuddies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheesy Spuddies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. This is a fantastic number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheesy spuddies recipe. You can cook bacon cheesy spuddies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Cheesy Spuddies:
- Use 15 ml of olive oil.
- You need 4 of medium potatoes.
- Provide 1,5 cups of greated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 100 ml of cream cheese,.
- Take 200 g of streaky bacon, fried and chopped up.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Bacon Cheesy Spuddies:
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C..
- Thoroughly scrub the potatoes and poke a few holes in them to vent. Brush with oil and bake in the oven for 1 hour or until soft. Turn them over halfway..
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let them rest until they are cool enough to handle..
- Cut the potatoes in half, lengthwise. Using a melon baller or a spoon, carve out the center of each potato, being careful not to make the walls too thin..
- Put a bit of the bacon and parsley aside for garnish..
- Mix together the potatoes insides, 1cup cheddar cheese, cream cheese, bacon, parsley, salt and pepper. Scoop the mixture back into the potatoes..
- Place the potatoes back in the oven over and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, top the potatoes with the remaining cheddar cheese and bake for another 10 minutes..
- Garnish with the bacon and parsley. Enjoy..
If you find this Bacon Cheesy Spuddies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.