Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chewy Chocochips Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chewy Chocochips Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chewy Chocochips Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the bad effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss the meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chewy chocochips cookies recipe. You can have chewy chocochips cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chewy Chocochips Cookies:
- Prepare 2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 Cup of Butter at room temperature (227 grams).
- Use 3/4 Cup of Light brown sugar.
- Provide 2/3 Cup of Granulated sugar.
- Get 2 Tsp of Vanilla.
- Get 1 Tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 of Large egg.
- Get 2 Cups of Choco-chips.
- Take of Coarse sea salt.
Steps to make Chewy Chocochips Cookies:
- Put oven on 180C while you beat sugar, butter, vanilla, vinegar until light and fluffy and egg mix again in low speed until fully combined..
- Add all dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt), mixed it well and add choco chips.
- Put baking paper on the tray. I make 1 tablespoon of cookie dough for each cookie (you can create any size you want), put on baking tray, give space from each other as it will spread itself while in the oven..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, take it out and sprinkle with salt immediately (you can add more choco-chips at this stage)and let it cool. Once it cooled you can store it in container and close it tight to keep it fresh..
If you find this Chewy Chocochips Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.