Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy pan fried kebab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy pan fried kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy pan fried kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pan fried kebab recipe. You can cook spicy pan fried kebab using 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy pan fried kebab:
- Prepare 270 g of ground beef/lamb.
- Take 2 of medium onion.
- Get 2 of large potatoes.
- Get 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Get of Small bunch of coriander.
- Provide 20 g of fresh ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get to taste of Salt – pepper powder.
- Take of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Spicy pan fried kebab:
- Chop roughly onions, ginger and coriander. Add to the blender and puree it. Put ground meat in a bowl, add all spices plus green mixture. Mix all together and knead it very well. Place a pan over medium heat, splash oil. You could spread meat mixture in the pan OR use skewer, as i have done. So, start spreading meat on the skewer by opening and closing your finger in order to stick meat to the skewer.
- Put ground meat in a bowl, add all spices.
- Plus green mixture. Mix all together and knead it very well..
- Place a pan over medium heat, splash oil. You could spread meat mixture in the pan OR use skewer, as i have done. So, start spreading meat on the skewer by opening and closing your finger in order to stick meat to the skewer..
- Then place kebab skewers in the pan and allow to cook over medium heat..
- Meanwhile, kebabs is cooking, we can prepare potatoes and tomatoes. Cut them into quarters. Heat the pan, splash oil, add turmeric to the potatoes and and fry them..
- Then add chopped tomatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes. That's it..
- If you like your kebab be smokey, you could put a piece of burned charcoal or broken twigs (چوب خشک شکسته) and it will give smoky smell to pan kebabs..
- You could serve pan kebab either plain or with rice or bread..
If you find this Spicy pan fried kebab recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.