Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked pork chops recipe. You can cook oven baked pork chops using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Get 6 each of Pork Chops.
- Use 6 tbsp of TexJoy Steak Seasoning.
- Use 1 large of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- Provide 2 cup of Seasoned or plain salad croutons, crushed.
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Kitchen Bouquet(browning liquid).
- Provide 3 cup of Chicken Broth, low sodium.
Steps to make Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season chops to taste with steak seasoning.
- After seasoning, coat with Olive oil and allow to sit while you crush the croutons.
- Lightly coat both sides of each chop with croutons then place in a shallow making pan.
- Add sliced onions to top of chops.
- Put pan in heated oven. When coating and onions begin to brown add chicken broth and cover pan with aluminum foil..
- Allow to coat covered for 30-45 mins. Check for thickness and color of your gravy. At this point, you can add the browning liquid if desired. Remove foil to finish off. Serve with side of your choice..
If you find this Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.