Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that simply eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried oyster mushroom with orange sauce recipe. To make fried oyster mushroom with orange sauce you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce:
- You need of Orange sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of orange juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of sunskit concerntrated orange juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar and pitch of salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of cornstach.
- You need of batter for deep fry.
- Take 1 cup of bread crumb.
- Provide 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of marinate mushroom.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ginger juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of five spice powder.
- Use 1 dash of white pepper.
- Use 12 large of oyster mushroom.
Steps to make Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce:
- MARINATE MUSHROOM.
- marinate oyster mushroom for 10minute.
- DEEP FRY.
- dip marinated mushroom into batter then coat in breadcrumb and deep fry till lightly brown and crispy.
- ORANGE DIPPING SAUCE.
- add all ingredients with 200 ml water in pan till simmer then add corn starch to thicken sauce then off heat.
If you find this Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.