Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Salted Cod recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Salted Cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Salted Cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are good for the health of your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your system and or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried salted cod recipe. You can cook fried salted cod using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Salted Cod:
- Take 400 grams of salted cod (add more or less depending on how much you want).
- Get 250 ml of sunflower oil, to fry.
- Use of all-purpose flour, to coat.
Instructions to make Fried Salted Cod:
- Soak cod in cold water for approximately 24 hours prior to cooking, changing the water 3-4 times within that period..
- Dab in kitchen roll to remove excess water..
- Add enough flour in a shallow bowl to coat the fish..
- Cut the cod portions into smaller pieces..
- In a frying pan pour in the oil and heat on a medium heat..
- One by one coat the pieces and carefully drop into the frying pan..
- Fry for 3-6 minutes on each side, cooking time depends on the thickness..
- Remove when done and dab with kitchen paper..
- Serve as a starter or as a meal with chips..
If you find this Fried Salted Cod recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.