Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a terrific number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's paprika chicken with fried corn on the cob 🌽🐔🧀 recipe. You can have tex's paprika chicken with fried corn on the cob 🌽🐔🧀 using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀:
- Get 1 of chicken breast portion (about 200-250 grams) chicken 🍗.
- Take 1 of small to medium corn cob 🌽.
- You need of Oil for deep frying 🍳.
- Get 1 portion of chips (see my recipe for 'Tex's No-Fail Chips' in my profile) 🍟.
- Prepare of paprika (enough to cover the chicken).
- Prepare to taste of butter.
- Take to taste of your choice of cheese (grated).
- You need of Sea salt and ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀:
- Have your potatoes ready to go as you heat your oil to 130°C/265°F.
- Place the chicken on kitchen paper. Dust the chicken well on both sides with paprika, salt, and pepper (basically a dry rub). Preheat your oven to gas mark 5/190°C (375°F).
- Cook your chips for 2-3 minutes then allow to cool.
- Cook your corn with a little salt in the water and allow to cool. I like to leave mine leaning or stood up so all the water doesn't run to one side of the cob.
- Put the chicken on a baking tray and place in the oven for 30-35 minutes, check it's cooked (it should have an internal temperature of 75°C/165°F, or the juices should run clear when pierced with a skewer). Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil to 180°C/35°F and deep fry the corn. When the corn is done, skewer, then put the chips in to finish cooking.
- While the chips finish frying, put some butter on the hot corn then grate on some cheese (I'm using mature cheddar).
- Finally, slice the chicken, plate up and dig in.
If you find this Tex's Paprika Chicken with Fried Corn on the Cob 🌽🐔🧀 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.