Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Deep fried noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep fried noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is among the heartiest meats out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to consume fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try consuming fish in two meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deep fried noodles recipe. To cook deep fried noodles you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Deep fried noodles:
- Provide 300 g of deep fried noodles (or regular Chinese/Yakisoba noodles. See method 1).
- Use 100 g of pork.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage.
- Use 1/4 of carrot.
- Get 1 of green pepper.
- Use of other vegetables you like (moyashi, mushrooms, bambooshoot, ginger etc.).
- Take 2 tbsp of sesami oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce☆.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chinese stock☆.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce☆.
- Use 1 tbsp of sake☆ (or white wine if you don't have one).
- Prepare 300 ml of water☆.
- You need 2 tbsp of potato starch.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Deep fried noodles:
- Prepare deep fried noodles. The photo is a purchased one, but you can actually make one on your own. Heat 4 tbsp oil in a pan and lay the noodles. Stir-fry both sides at high heat, until the noodle is hard enough. Have it ready on a plate..
- Cut the meat and vegetables into small pieces..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and stir-fry the the meat first, and then the vegetables..
- Add ☆ and keep cooking at medium heat for a couple of minutes..
- Combine cornstarch and water in a cup. Mix well to make a slurry. Pour it into the pan slowly, and gently stir..
- Turn off the heat. The sauce is ready to pour on top of the noodles. Enjoy while it's piping hot!!.
If you find this Deep fried noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.