Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can ingest. You probably already be aware of this since you’ve probably been told to see to it that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven – smoked beef tenderloin recipe. You can have oven – smoked beef tenderloin using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin:
- Get 1 of beef tenderloin or brisket.
- Provide of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of cayenne.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Get of Liquid Ingredients.
- Get 1 each of bottle of dry red wine such as cabernet sauvignon.
- Use 5 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Use 2 each of wine bottles of water.
Instructions to make Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin:
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Rub mixture onto meat. Use plastic wrap to tightly wrap the meat and then place in large Ziploc bag. (The meat can then be put in the freezer to be used for later if you like. I usually do two tenderloins at a time; one for now and one for the freezer.).
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 days. (One week is the ideal time! ) More than a week and the meat will go bad!.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Take meat out of refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature (about 30 minutes)..
- Place your oven racks in the middle very close together. On the bottom rack, place a large shallow pan. Add 1 TBL of liquid smoke, 1/4 bottle of wine and enough water to make about 1 inch of liquid in the pan..
- Place the meat directly on the top rack over the pan of liquid..
- Smoke for 1 1/2 hours per pound. Every 45 minutes or so check the pan of liquid. As the liquid evaporates, you will need to add more water, wine and liquid smoke. THERE MUST ALWAYS BE LIQUID IN THE PAN! Avoid constantly opening the oven..
- The internal temperature of the meat should be 180°F. When finished, let the meat rest 15 minutes..
- Slice and serve hot!.
- Additional Note: You can use this same recipe in an outdoor smoker, just substitute wood chips for the liquid smoke..
If you find this Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.