One terrific feature of adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. The majority of people think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. You can't turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. When your body ceases to function properly, you won't be able to get a new body. You must look after your health while you are able to. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at best levels. sweet stuffed pepper soup.
Do you eat because something is available and you love the taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. People are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of good food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.Sweet stuffed pepper soup.
Sweet stuffed pepper soup, Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. In this aisle, you'll be able to find superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse some maladies. By ingesting these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to work well. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Stuffed Pepper Soup - all the flavors of a stuffed bell pepper in easy, hearty and comforting soup form! Stuffed Pepper Soup will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe makes the perfect easy, comfort food meal for weeknight dinners.
To create with this particular recipe, we must first assemble a few element. You can initiate sweet stuffed pepper soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you initiate it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
- Take 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- Get 1⁄2 onion chopped
- Make ready Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers
- Get 1 can diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili
- Get 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- Take 3 cups water
- Get 3 bouillon cubes chicken or beef
- Take 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 tsp garlic salt (I used minced garlic)
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp Cayanne pepper
- Make ready 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Prepare Hot sauce optional
- Take Add some cut jalapeño for more heat
- Take Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work
- Make ready Cooked rice
- Make ready Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need
This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot. My husband first tasted stuffed pepper soup in a resturant and we both loved it. I checked allrecipes.com and found this one and feel like I hit a jackpot.
Instructions to create Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
- Turn your Instant pot to the saute setting. Or just brown the hamburger on the stove top.
- Brown hamburger meat, then the drain grease, put back in pot add onions and cut peppers, then add dry seasoning, cook till the onions and peppers are to your liking, or soft.
- Place everything else (except the rice) into the instant pot. Stir to combine.
- Then set the pressure to 6 minutes. Quick release when done.
- Make the rice while you are waiting. (I used a rice cooker)
- Stir before serving.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with a spoonful of cooked rice, top it with cheddar cheese
- Notes- you don’t want to add the rice to the soup mixture, because the rice will just soak it up. If you have any leftovers, put the rice in it’s own Container. I used whatever spices I had on hand and made to taste, measurements I was guessing, and I used some other spices I can’t even remember, use what you have and like… same with the peppers. I had sweet peppers and I needed to do something with them before they went bad, just use what you like, and have on hand.
My husband first tasted stuffed pepper soup in a resturant and we both loved it. I checked allrecipes.com and found this one and feel like I hit a jackpot. How to make Stuffed Pepper Soup Tutorial "Oh so yummy" Thanks for watching! This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work!
Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems.
You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.