Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Eggs on Ratatouille on spicy Avocado on Sourdough.. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Eggs on Ratatouille on spicy Avocado on Sourdough.. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Eggs on Ratatouille on spicy Avocado on Sourdough.. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this item will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s something else that’s important to know about this device and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. In this article we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are connected with the usage of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
The very first thing you need to realize about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it’s going to not turn into fat in your body. For individuals wondering why this doesn’t wind up being stored as fat like other oils it is mainly because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly inside your body it is easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. This also means that you are going to wind up producing energy within your body from the utilization of this item, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all the time.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. If you have other oils in your house I would recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be associated with it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried eggs on ratatouille on spicy avocado on sourdough.. recipe. You can have fried eggs on ratatouille on spicy avocado on sourdough.. using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Eggs on Ratatouille on spicy Avocado on Sourdough..:
- Get 4 slices of sourdough bread (but can also be just normal bread).
- Take 4 of eggs (ideally free range).
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic (cut or mashed).
- Prepare 2 of peppers (nice if different colours).
- You need 1 of Aubergine (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Get 1 tin of chopped / plum tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of Paprika (smoked or normal).
- Take 1 pinch of chili flakes (optional but does make it :-)).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil or equivalent to fry with (not extra virgin).
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Some grated cheddar to taste (optional).
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Fried Eggs on Ratatouille on spicy Avocado on Sourdough..:
- Cut the onions as you want them and fry for a few minutes to brown them in the oil..
- Add the cut up tomatoes, courgette, peppers, aubergine and water. Keep the heat high. As the water boils off, add the paprika, garlic and tinned tomatoes. Then turn the heat down to a simmer for 15-20 minutes (stirring as needed to stop any burning)..
- While the ratatouille is simmering, open the avocado and mash it with the chilli flakes, a little olive oil and salt/pepper to taste..
- Toast the sourdough and when done, spread the avocado on it as you would butter..
- Fry the eggs so they have nice runny yolks. Add a little freshly grated pepper on top if you like pepper :-).
- Put the ratatouille on the avocado covered sourdough, the eggs on the ratatouille and then sprinkle with grated cheddar (Optional).
- Enjoy :-).
If you find this Fried Eggs on Ratatouille on spicy Avocado on Sourdough.. recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.