Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled chicken breast with egg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled chicken breast with egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled chicken breast with egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the best meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has told you to eat some fish twice or thrice a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish a couple of times during each week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken breast with egg recipe. You can have grilled chicken breast with egg using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken breast with egg:
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 table spoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- Take 1 of onion.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken breast with egg:
- Season chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon salt and massage with 1/4 table spoon olive oil..
- Place chicken breasts in the oven and grill at 180°. The breasts should be placed on the grill not pan. Let grill for until soft and moist..
- Chop onions and green peppers into strips. In a pan heat 1/2 table spoon olive oil and fry onions and peppers. (fry them to your preference) Season with pinch salt. Remove from stove and set aside..
- In the same pan heat 1/4 table spoon olive oil, when hot break in eggs one at a time and fry sunny side. (it is important that the oil is hot) Be careful not to over cook yokes. They should be runny..
- When egg whites are cooked remove from stove..
- How to dish up. Onions and peppers on the bottom followed by your eggs, at this point you can break the yoke. Then slice chicken breast into strips and place on top of the egg..
If you find this Grilled chicken breast with egg recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.