Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sayur Telur & Kentang / Potato and Eggs in Coconut Milk recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sayur Telur & Kentang / Potato and Eggs in Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sayur Telur & Kentang / Potato and Eggs in Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. You are in addition going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are associated with the usage of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
For those of you who use oil when cooking you ought to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil does not make you fat unlike other oils that you may possibly be using. I ought to point out that your body can actually take coconut oil and turn it into fuel extremely easily, which means it doesn’t get stored inside your body as fat. And simply because this produces energy you need to be aware that this can actually be much better for you than drinking coffee to provide you energy.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your house I recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be associated with it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sayur telur & kentang / potato and eggs in coconut milk recipe. You can cook sayur telur & kentang / potato and eggs in coconut milk using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sayur Telur & Kentang / Potato and Eggs in Coconut Milk:
- Get 4 of eggs, boiled then fried until golden brown.
- Provide 4 of potatoes, cut into cubes then fried until golden brown.
- You need of Chilli Paste.
- Take 4 of red chillies.
- Provide 3 of birdeye chillies or as you desire.
- Provide 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlics.
- Prepare 3 cm of turmeric, peeled.
- You need 6 of candlenuts.
- You need of Other.
- Use 2 of Indonesian basil leaves.
- Get 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Sugar.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Get cube of Chicken.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Sayur Telur & Kentang / Potato and Eggs in Coconut Milk:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the in the chilli paste that's been blended using a blender or traditional stone mortar and pestle until smooth. Fry until fragrant and release its oil..
- Add in the potatoes and eggs. Mix a bit until coated. Then add in the basil leaves. Mix again..
- Add in the coconut milk and seasonings. Mix again. Taste test..
- Simmer for about 7 minutes. Turn off the heat. Serve..
If you find this Sayur Telur & Kentang / Potato and Eggs in Coconut Milk recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.