Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Javanese Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Javanese Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to javanese fried rice recipe. To make javanese fried rice you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Javanese Fried Rice:
- Take 250 gr of long grain rice.
- You need 3 pcs of birdeye chillies (you could skip it if you don't like spicy food).
- Take 2 pcs of shallots.
- Get 3 pcs of garlic.
- You need 1/8 tsp of shrimp paste/ belacan/ "terasi".
- Use 1 tsp of corriander seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Get 3 tbs of cooking oil (I use vegetable oil).
- Use 250 gr of beef, diced and boil it first until tender.
- Use 3 pcs of bacon, diced and fry it first.
- Get 1 1/2 tbs of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen vegetables (I use frozen winter vegetables).
Instructions to make Javanese Fried Rice:
- Crushed with mortal and prestel: Chilli, shallots, garlic.
- Shrimp paste/belacan/"terasi", corriander seeds, sugar.
- Salt, white pepper. Crushed until smooth.
- Add cooking oil at the frying pan, and add the crushed spices, stir fry until fragrant.
- Add water and mix.
- Add sweet soy sauce and mix.
- Add beef and mix.
- Add bacon and mix.
- Add frozen vegetables, and mix until the vegetable thawed.
- Add rice and mix all.
- Serve it with prawn cracker, cucumber, and sunnyside egg. If you like you could add sambal oelek too..
If you find this Javanese Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.