Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many folks do not understand that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using regularly. You’re additionally going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is another thing that is important to realize about this device and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you should be pleased to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what some of these benefits may be.
Just about any other type of cooking oil you might use will end up turning into fat within your body, nevertheless this is not the case when you use coconut oil. For those of you wondering why this does not wind up being stored as fat like other oils it’s simply because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly within your body it’s easier for your body to just burn it than to store it. And because this produces energy you ought to be aware that this can in fact be far better for you than drinking coffee to provide you energy.
Something else I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within an extremely short period of time there will be vitamin supplement organizations marketing the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beef enchiladas : ) recipe. To make cheesy beef enchiladas : ) you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ):
- Provide of Beef.
- You need 3 lb of Boneless Chuck Roast.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Take of Sauce.
- You need 1 large of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Provide 3 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1 of Tomato sauce 24oz can.
- Take 2 cup of Green or Red Chili, chopped (to taste).
- Use 2 tbsp of Chill powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cumin ground.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sugar, granulated.
- Use 2 tbsp of Frank's Hot Sauce (to taste).
- Provide 1 cup of Water.
- Get of Enchiladas.
- Get 2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded.
- Provide 2 cup of Sharp Cheese, shredded.
- Use 10 of Flour Tortillas 10'.
- Prepare of Lettuce, chopped.
- Use of Green Onions, sliced.
- Take of Sour cream.
- Get of Jalapenos, sliced.
Steps to make Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ):
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat | Sprinkle the meat with salt & pepper cook and until browned on both sides, about 6 – 8 minutes | Remove the meat to a plate..
- Reduce the heat to medium, add onions to the pot and cook until translucent | Add garlic, chili powder, cumin, sugar, tomato sauce, green chile, hot sauce, water and bring to a boil..
- Return meat to Dutch oven | Cover an reduce heat to low and simmer until the meat is tender and can be broken apart easily | About 2 – 3 hours.
- Strain the beef mixture over a large bowl. Transfer meat to a plate and break beef into small pieces, shredding it with 2 forks | Once shredded put back in the Dutch oven and mix the strain solds together.
- Preheat oven 350° | Pour a little bit of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish, just enough to cover the bottom | Lay out the flour tortilla & spoon in a healthy portion of the meat mixture | Then add shredded cheese to your liking | Roll like a burrito & place in the baking dish | Repeat until all the tortillas are used..
- Cover completely with the remaining sauce | Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top | Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes | Lastly add your fixings to taste on top, sour cream, lettuce, green onions and jalapenos.
- Bon Appétit :).
If you find this Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.