Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Roast Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Roast Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are loaded with things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my roast potato topped lamb bake.💟 recipe. To make my roast potato topped lamb bake.💟 you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Roast Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟:
- Get 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- Provide Half of the meat off a leg of lamb diced as small as you can.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried paprika.
- Prepare 1 of little salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of black cracked pepper.
- You need 1 of fried veg Stock cube.
- Provide 1 of Dried chicken stock cubes.
- Get 1 cup of boiled water.
- Provide 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Sweet peas.
- Take 6 of florets broccoli.
- Use 4 of potatoes sliced into 1/4 in thick part boiled + rinsed cold.
Steps to make My Roast Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟:
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan heat up then add the onion minced lamb or chopped as small as you can. (I slow cooked lamb overnight.)Stir in then add the paprika, black pepper salt. Stir..
- Add the boiled water then the veg and chicken stock to it and stir in. Next add the wine, let it bubble on high for 2 minutes then add peas,broccoli stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cornflour in a tiny bit of cold water and add to the mix to thicken a little..
- Next let it cool down then grease a oven dish and add the lamb mix. Leave it to cool a bit more then get the sliced potato and lay them out across the top of the lamb mix. And spray olive oil on top of potatoes..
- Add to a preheated oven on 180°C for 20 – 30 minutes until the potatoes are a nice brown colour..
- Then serve hot..
If you find this My Roast Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.