Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Avocado Club Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado Club Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Club Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado club pizza recipe. You can cook avocado club pizza using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Club Pizza:
- Prepare 1 of pizza crust.
- Use 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- You need 3 oz of turkey breast.
- You need 3 oz of chicken breast.
- Use 1/2 cup of spinach.
- Get 1/4 cup of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Avocado Club Pizza:
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F. Bring pan to medium heat and cook meat to 165°F..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and empty into mixing bowl. Combine with mayonaisse, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Mash and mix together..
- Spread avocado across pizza crust. Cover with mozzerella cheese, and distribute evenly across crust..
- Shred or chop meats. Evenly spread across cheese..
- Wash veggies and chop. Sprinkle on top of pizza. Place in oven and cook for 10-12 minutes..
If you find this Avocado Club Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.