Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Fish Tarakihi with Sweet & Sour Dip. 🐟 🌶 🤗🌷 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Fish Tarakihi with Sweet & Sour Dip. 🐟 🌶 🤗🌷 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Fish Tarakihi with Sweet & Sour Dip. 🐟 🌶 🤗🌷 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can eat up. You probably already be aware of this since you’ve probably been told to see to it that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish twice a week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried fish tarakihi with sweet & sour dip. 🐟 🌶 🤗🌷 recipe. You can have fried fish tarakihi with sweet & sour dip. 🐟 🌶 🤗🌷 using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Fish Tarakihi with Sweet & Sour Dip. 🐟 🌶 🤗🌷:
- Get of Rub the fish w 1lemon juice,salt then w/spices mixt for marinade.
- Take 400 g of Tarakihi (whatever firm fish: White Snapper, Tuna etc).
- You need of Spices mixture for marinade:.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Smoke Paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 2 tbs of Rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Soft brown sugar.
- Get of Salt when is required.
- Provide of Rice Bran oil for deep-fry when is required.
- Use 2 cups of long grain Jasmine Rice cook in Rice Cooker.
- You need of For the Dip:.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Bran Rice oil for stir-fry.
- Take 5 of shallots, chopped finely.
- Get 2 of fresh Red chillies, chopped finely.
- Get 1 of fresh Tomato, dice.
- Take 4 of basil leaves, chopped finely.
- You need of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of soft brown sugar.
- Get 1 of lemon juice or 2 tsp Rice vinegar.
Steps to make Fried Fish Tarakihi with Sweet & Sour Dip. 🐟 🌶 🤗🌷:
- Wash the fish. Prepare for the marinade. Marinade for 15' covered then put in fridge. Afterwards, take it out from the fridge. Coat in flavoured flour, shake the excessive flour off..
- Then fried the fish in a wok with hot oil, fry quickly fry until brown then quickly lifting them out with a large colander, at this point it will break easily. Put into a large serving platter..
- Preparation for the dip. In a wok put 2 tbs oil, warm the oil. Put the 4 shallots, 2 red chillies, 1 tomato pieces, add 4 Basil leaves and stir fry for 3 minutes until fragrance aroma. Lift them out, and put them into a blender, blend until smooth, then put paste into a small serving jar. Add 1 tsp soft brown sugar & lemon juice/vinegar and mix. Taste the season..
- To serve: the Fried fish with side Dip sauce and a bowl of steamed rice. 😄.
If you find this Fried Fish Tarakihi with Sweet & Sour Dip. 🐟 🌶 🤗🌷 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.